2DKits.com is a creation of Dwayne and Dale.
We started it to handle the creation of circuit boards for a Chicago area convention - to solve our main frustration that a small run of a kit was very expensive. We found if we expanded the size of the run, and sold the extras to individuals and other educational groups, everyone could be happy without breaking the bank. Plus, we get to play and create new boards, and show others how much fun it is to learn how to build them. Enjoy!
- Dale and Dwayne plan to be at Milwaukee Maker Faire
- Dale plans to be at ICON 39, Oct 31st - Nov 2nd 2014
- Dale, Dwayne & Ward went to MuseCon 4, Aug 1st - Aug 3rd 2014
- Dale went to Wiscon, May 25th 2014
- We were at Chicago Northside Mini Maker Faire, May 3th 2014
- Dale & Dwayne went to OSMOCES aka ASME 2013 Open Source Microcontroller workshop, Oct 5th
A couple of notes:
- We do accept credit cards via PayPal. When you get to "Payment Information", select "PayPal IPN", and you can use your credit card to make a PayPal payment.
- We do ship within one day, but if you need it soonest, Priority and Express are your best options.