2DKits.com is a creation of Dwayne and Dale.
We started it to handle the creation of circuit boards for a Chicago area convention - to solve our main frustration that a small run of a kit was very expensive. We found if we expanded the size of the run, and sold the extras to individuals and other educational groups, everyone could be happy without breaking the bank. Plus, we get to play and create new boards, and show others how much fun it is to learn how to build them. Enjoy!
- Dale, Dwayne, Daniel & Ward will be at MuseCon 6, Aug 5-7 2016
- Looking at Milwaukee Maker Faire Sep 24-25 2016
- Talking to Northern Illinois University - Stemfest Oct 8 2016
- Talking to Schaumburg Township District Library - Maker Day Oct 15 2016
- Pete, Ward, Dale, Daniel & Dwayne Chicago North Side Maker Fair, May 7 2016
- Wardm Dale and Dwayne Palatine Maker Fair, May 21 2016
- Ward and Dwayne were at Elk Grove Maker Day, Apr 17th 2016
- Dale, Ward, Daniel, and Dwayne were at Blinkies at Capricon 36 Feb 11-14 2016
- Dale, Ward, Daniel, Dave, and Dwayne were at Troop 309 Feb 9th 2016
- Daniel and Dwayne were at BSA - Wintercamp doing blinkies on Dec 28 2015
- Ward, and Dwayne were at Schaumburg Township District Library - Maker Day Oct 17
- Ward, Daniel, Dale, and Dwayne were at Milwaukee Maker Faire Sep 26-27 2015
- Dale, Dwayne, Daniel & Ward will be at MuseCon 5, Aug 7th - Aug 9th 2015
- Dwayne, Daniel, and Ward will be at Chicago Northside Mini Maker Faire, May 2th 2015
A couple of notes:
- We do accept credit cards via PayPal. When you get to "Payment Information", select "PayPal IPN", and you can use your credit card to make a PayPal payment.
- We do ship within one day, but if you need it soonest, Priority and Express are your best options.