2DKits.com is a creation of Dwayne and Dale.
We started it to handle the creation of circuit boards for a Chicago area convention - to solve our main frustration that a small run of a kit was very expensive. We found if we expanded the size of the run, and sold the extras to individuals and other educational groups, everyone could be happy without breaking the bank. Plus, we get to play and create new boards, and show others how much fun it is to learn how to build them. Enjoy!
- We are making plans for Chicago Northside Mini Maker Faire, May 3th 2014
- Dale & Dwayne plan to be at DetCon1, Jul 17th - Jul 20th 2014
- Dale, Dwayne & Ward will be at MuseCon 4, Aug 1st - Aug 3rd 2014
- Dale plan to be at ICON 39, Oct 31st - Nov 2nd 2014
- Dale & Dwayne went to OSMOCES aka ASME 2013 Open Source Microcontroller workshop, Oct 5th
- Dale, Dwayne & Ward went to MuseCon 3, Aug 2nd - 4th 2013
- Dale went to Wiscon, May 25th 2013
- Dwayne & Ward went to Chicago Northside Mini Maker Faire, May 18th 2013
- Dale, Dwayne & Ward went to Pumping Station: One, Mar 1st 2013
A couple of notes:
- We do accept credit cards via PayPal. When you get to "Payment Information", select "PayPal IPN", and you can use your credit card to make a PayPal payment.
- We do ship within one day, but if you need it soonest, Priority and Express are your best options.