2DKits design kits and run a number of Build-a-Blinkie events in the Great Lakes area at STEM events as Maker Faires, Libraries, Universities, Maker Spaces, and area conventions. Over the years 2DKits has created over 30 different kits for people to assemble. Most of the kits drive LEDs giving a visible indication of success. 2DKits was created in 2004 by Dwayne Forsyth and Dale Sulak.
- Blinkies at Capricon 37 Feb 16-19 2017
- Palatine Library March 9th 6:30-8:00
- Looking at Chicago Maker Faire, Apr 22-23th 2017
- Looking at Detroit BSA OA Event May 19-21 2017
- Looking at Detroit Maker Faire, July 29-30 2017
- Ward, James and Dwayne were at Schaumburg Township District Library - Maker Day Oct 15 2016
- Garrett, Ward, James, Dale, Daniel, Dwayne and 10 NIU student volunteers were at Northern Illinois University - Stemfest Oct 8 2016
- Dale, Dwayne, Daniel, James & Ward were at Milwaukee Maker Faire Sep 24-25 2016
- Dale, Dwayne, Daniel & Ward were at MuseCon 6, Aug 5-7 2016
- Pete, Ward, Dale, Daniel & Dwayne Chicago North Side Maker Fair, May 7 2016
- Ward, Dale and Dwayne Palatine Maker Fair, May 21 2016
- Ward and Dwayne were at Elk Grove Maker Day, Apr 17th 2016
- Dale, Ward, Daniel, and Dwayne were at Blinkies at Capricon 36 Feb 11-14 2016
- Dale, Ward, Daniel, Dave, and Dwayne were at Troop 309 Feb 9th 2016
- Daniel and Dwayne were at BSA - Wintercamp doing blinkies on Dec 28 2015
A couple of notes:
- We do accept credit cards via PayPal. When you get to "Payment Information", select "PayPal IPN", and you can use your credit card to make a PayPal payment.
- We do ship within one day, but if you need it soonest, Priority and Express are your best options.