2DKits.com is a creation of Dwayne and Dale.
We started it to handle the creation of circuit boards for a Chicago area convention - to solve our main frustration that a small run of a kit was very expensive. We found if we expanded the size of the run, and sold the extras to individuals and other educational groups, everyone could be happy without breaking the bank. Plus, we get to play and create new boards, and show others how much fun it is to learn how to build them. Enjoy!
- We have applied to Chicago Northside Mini Maker Faire May 18 2013
- Dale, Dwayne & Ward will be at MuseCon 3 - Aug 2-4 2013
- Dale, Dwayne & Ward went to Pumping Station: One Mar 1 2013
- Dale, Dwayne & Ward went to Capricon - Feb 7-10 2013
- Dale was hanging out at Windycon 39 - Nov 9-11
- Dale was at ICON 37 Nov 2-4
- Dale & Dwayne went to OSMOCES aka ASME 2012 Open Source Microcontroller workshop - Oct 13
- Dale & Dwayne went to Workshop88 Sep 29th
- Dale went to Chicon Aug 31st and hungout in the GT suite
- Dale & Dwayne went to MuseCon 2 - Aug 3-5
- 2DKits delivered pre-ordered kits to Duckon June 1-3
- Dwayne /w Ward's help were at Chicago Northside Mini Maker Faire
- Dale & Dwayne went to Boy Scout Troop 309
A couple of notes:
- We do accept credit cards via PayPal. When you get to "Payment Information", select "PayPal IPN", and you can use your credit card to make a PayPal payment.
- We do ship within one day, but if you need it soonest, Priority and Express are your best options.