2DKits.com is a creation of Dwayne and Dale.
We started it to handle the creation of circuit boards for a Chicago area convention - to solve our main frustration that a small run of a kit was very expensive. We found if we expanded the size of the run, and sold the extras to individuals and other educational groups, everyone could be happy without breaking the bank. Plus, we get to play and create new boards, and show others how much fun it is to learn how to build them. Enjoy!
- We will be at Troop 309 on Feb 9th 2016
- We are looking into Blinkies at Capricon 36 Feb 11-14 2016
- Dale, Dwayne, Daniel & Ward will be at MuseCon 5, Aug 5 - Aug 7 2016
- Daniel and Dwayne were at BSA - Wintercamp doing blinkies on Dec 28 2015
- Ward, and Dwayne were at Schaumburg Township District Library - Maker Day Oct 17
- Ward, Daniel, Dale, and Dwayne were at Milwaukee Maker Faire Sep 26-27 2015
- Dale, Dwayne, Daniel & Ward will be at MuseCon 5, Aug 7th - Aug 9th 2015
- Dwayne, Daniel, and Ward will be at Chicago Northside Mini Maker Faire, May 2th 2015
- Dale, Dwayne and Daniel were at Milwaukee Maker Faire Sep 27-28 2015
- Ward was at ICON 39, Oct 31st - Nov 2nd 2014
- Dale, Dwayne, and Ward were at Troup 309, Nov 25th 2014
A couple of notes:
- We do accept credit cards via PayPal. When you get to "Payment Information", select "PayPal IPN", and you can use your credit card to make a PayPal payment.
- We do ship within one day, but if you need it soonest, Priority and Express are your best options.